Our team custom-designs the logistics solution that best suits the demands of your projects. Your samples will therefore be handled in compliance with relevant regulations, maintaining the cold chain throughout the process: collection, transportation, receipt, storage, and retrieval or disposal.
Selection of carriers and equipment
Our knowledge of all the sector’s operators (carriers and suppliers) and of their particular expertise enables us to select the solution best suited to every type of transportation:
- Ambient-temperature, refrigerated, frozen or in liquid nitrogen
- Sample transportation, clinical trial logistics, dedicated transportation, or direct transfer of collections inside cold-storage equipment (freezer, nitrogen tank, etc.)
Transport planning, management and tracking
- Plan collection and/or delivery
- Track your packages via our sample tracking system, Biotracker
- Directly access transport reports (temperature, receipt, dispatch, etc.) on your Biotracker account via our secure Internet portal
We design kits that contain everything you need to package and transport your samples:
- Tertiary or secondary packaging: insulated crates, airtight bags or pots
- Primary containers: cryotubes, cryoboxes, tubes, bags, slides
- Accessories: temperature loggers, cushioning, instructions
- Regulatory documents: labels, customs declarations
Once the kits have been assembled, we send them to your sites and monitor stocks.